HGC Presents its inaugural Juniors Pitch & Putt Tournament!
Tournament details are as follows –
- Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 (Friday) – UPDATE: Postponed to 28th Sep, 2017 (Thur) due to inclement weather
- Time: 3:30pm to 6:30pm
- Mixed Girls/ Boys Age Categories
- Ages 7 to 15
- Registration Fees – Rs. 500 (incl. taxes)
Principal Prize Sponsor:
Associate Prize Sponsor:
Online Registration Form here – https://goo.gl/forms/oXYoiBizYMpZwELA2
Online payment of the Registration Fees here – https://imjo.in/nbpVnG
Last Date for Registration – Tuesday, 19th Sep (UPDATE: Postponed to Wed, 27th Sep)
For details, contact HGC Front Desk:
Rules & Regulations:
- Pitch & Putt Course Guidelines & Local Rules are as indicated on our Scorecard; download a copy HERE.
- Minimum age of Players must be 7 and maximum age must be 15, as on tournament date, to be eligible for participation.
- Only 1 Parent/ Guardian may accompany each Player.
- No Caddies are permitted to accompany the Players.
- Players will be categorised by Age Groups (Mixed Girls/ Boys Groups); winner will be chosen for each Age Group category.
- No handicap shall be applicable, all scores will be considered on actual scoring; lowest score in each Age Category will be considered the winners.
- In case of tied scores, a sudden death hole or chip/ putt/ closest to hole challenge will decide the winner.
- Players must report to the starting tee 15 mins before their schedule tee off time, failing to do so may lead to disqualification.
- No refund shall be applicable after payment of Registration Fees, in case of bad weather, HGC Management shall decide the future course of action.
- All Rules & Regulations are subject to the sole discretion and final authority of HGC Management only.
Good Luck to all the Players! See you on the Course!