From the concept of our monthly Driving Range Contest, Hamoni Ace Ranger, HGC presents Hamoni Course Ranger, as we take our monthly HGC contest/ battle to the golf course!
HAMONI COURSE RANGER is our new monthly golf tournament format, pitting our HGC Members against each other as they play for the title each month, across different venues/ golf courses!
The inaugural October edition will be played at Hamoni Golf Camp, as a 9 Hole Pitch & Putt Tournament, with the contest moving to other golf courses in the subsequent months! Rules, categories, prizes etc., shall gradually be diversified, making the title fight more compelling with every edition! See below details for our inaugural October edition.
Hamoni Course Ranger (October Edition) –
- Date: Thursday, 12th October 17′
- Time: 4 pm onwards
- Venue: Hamoni Golf Camp
- Mixed Men/ Women
- Age 18 & Over Eligible to Participate (Pro golfers are not eligible for participation)
- Registration Fees: Rs. 500/- (including taxes)
- Max. 36 Players; “First Come First Serve” Basis Upon Registration/ Payment Completion
Online Registration Form here – https://goo.gl/forms/eNWAmNXrYH6FLwVM2
Online Registration Fees Payment here –https://imjo.in/EwuEMK
Last Date for Registration – Tuesday, 10th October 17′
For details, contact HGC Front Desk:
Rules & Regulations:
- Pitch & Putt Course Guidelines & Local Rules are as indicated on our Scorecard; download a copy HERE.
- The tournament is open to any HGC registered Member/ Cardholder of age 18 and above.
- The tournament will be played on Stroke Play format, maximum score to be recorded on the scorecard is 7.
- Minimum age of Players must be 18, as on tournament date, to be eligible for participation; professional golfers are not eligible for participation.
- Only 1 Representative may accompany each Player.
- No Caddies from HGC shall be provided; players may arrange their own Caddies.
- No handicap shall be applicable, all scores will be considered on actual scoring; lowest score will be considered the winner.
- In case of tied scores, the winner will be declared based on scorecard back calculation.
- Players must report to the starting tee 15 mins before their scheduled tee off time, failing to do so may lead to disqualification.
- No refund shall be applicable after payment of Registration Fees under any circumstances, in case of non-play due to bad weather or other reasons, HGC Management shall decide the future course of action.
- All Rules & Regulations are subject to the sole discretion and final authority of HGC Management only.