- PURE Grip standard Pro Black- INR 790
- PURE Grip standard Pro Blue- INR 890
- PURE Grip standard Pro Grey- INR 890
- PURE Putter Grip Mid Size Black/ White- INR1100
- WINN Excel Mid Size Putter Grip Red- INR 1390
- WINN Pro Putter Grip Red/ Coal Grey- INR 2700
Today we are going to talk about how important it is for a golfer to change their grips
– Standard size grips, which you get with a golf set off the rack, may not be the best size for your hands.
– The material, texture, design and colour, should be best suited to your personal style, level of play, and the weather conditions in your locality.
– Worn out and slick grips cause excessive grip tension, as you tend to hold them tight to maximize control.
– You build overall confidence as you play, look and feel better with the correct grips
– Grips should be replaced every 40 rounds if you just play on the course and after 30 rounds if you spend a considerable amount of time at the driving range.
– Regardless of rounds played, grips should be replaced at the first sign of noticeable wear such as-
• Smooth or hard surfaces
• Any cracks
• Shiny patches
• Wear spots, close to where the thumb makes contact with the club
• Faded spots on the grips that have logos
In summary, improperly sized grips, grips that aren’t suited for certain weather conditions, grips that don’t enhance playing ability and grips that are simply worn-out will negatively impact your game and cost you strokes.
Comfort, consistency and distance in your shots, can all be improved with new golf grips! So get your grips changed today at HGC!